Preparing for Camp
You’ve made your decision to attend a week at Camp ROYAL - LET’S GO! It’s time to start preparing for your week with us! You can find all the information you need on this page.
- Complete your Online Registration
- Pay your Balance in Full
- Add Camp Store Credits - Instructions TBD
- Get Packing!
Overnight Camp Packing List
- Close-Toed Shoes [Sneakers] + Sandals
- Shirts, Pants + Appropriate Length Shorts
- Sweatshirt, Jacket or Sweater
- Swimsuit [Girls - Modest One-Piece, Boys - No Speedos]
- Comb/Brush [Hair Ties if Needed]
- Bathing Soap
- Sunscreen/Lotion/Lip Balm
- Shower Caddy - optional
- Pads - optional
- Sport Gear [scooter, skateboard, bike]
- Shower AND Swim Towel
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Small Daypack or Backpack
- Bible + Journal/Writing Utensil
- Sleeping Bag or Twin Fitted Sheet + Blanket
- Pillow + Pillowcase
- Dirty Laundry Bag
- Any Daily Medications
All prescription & OTC medications must be checked-in to the Camp Nurse at arrival and can be checked-out at departure. Campers are not allowed to keep prescription medication on their person unless accompanied by a note from your camper’s physician (this includes Tylenol, Advil, Topical Creams, Vitamins, etc).
What you should NOT bring to Camp
- Hazardous or combustible materials: weapons, firearms, knives, mace, lighters/matches, candles/fireworks, incense.
- Gaming devices
- Expensive jewelry
- Tobacco products/vapes/alcohol
- Inappropriate reading materials
- Walkie Talkies